- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 20 mins
- smoked sausages, cut into 1-in. (2-5 cm) pieces
- dill pickles, cut into 1/2-in. (1-cm) thick slices, slightly on an angle
- onion, cut into 1-in. (2.5 cm) chunks
- 1/3 cup
- honey mustard
- 75 mL
- wooden skewers, soaked
- Step 1
- Thread smoked sausages, pickle slices and onions onto skewers. Brush evenly with mustard.
- Step 2
- Grill on barbecue preheated to medium-high, turning occasionally, 8 to 10 min. or until sausages are heated through.
- Step 3
- Remove skewer from threaded ingredients. Serve them on a bun if desired.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.