- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 40 mins
- Serves 4
- ripe pineapple, peeled and cored, divided
- pork loin (approx. 14 oz/400 g), cut into 12 cubes
- 2 tbsp
- reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 30 mL
- 1 tbsp
- Ginger Seasoning Paste
- 15 mL
- 10" bamboo paddle skewers, soaked
- small red onion, quartered and layers separated
- 4 slices
- reduced-sodium bacon, each cut into 3 pieces
- 1/2 tsp
- each salt and pepper
- 2 mL
- Step 1
- Cut half the pineapple into 12 cubes. Roughly chop remaining pineapple and purée in a food processor or blender. In a mixing bowl, combine pork with puréed pineapple, soya sauce and ginger paste, massaging to coat evenly.
- Step 2
- Preheat barbecue to medium. Thread pork onto bamboo skewers alternating with pineapple, onion and bacon, making 4 skewers.
- Step 3
- Season skewers with salt and pepper and grill with lid closed, turning every 4 to 5 min., until pork is cooked through, 15 to 17 min.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.