- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 45 mins
- 1 lb
- fresh cheese-filled tortellini, cooked according to package directions
- 500 g
- 1 container
- Sensations by Compliments Broccoli & Cheesy Cheddar Soup
- 625 mL
- 2 cups
- chopped cooked chicken breast
- 500 mL
- ½ cup
- grated Cheddar cheese
- 125 mL
- head broccoli, cut into small florets
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spread 1 cup (250 mL) of the soup on the bottom of a 9 x 13-in. (23 x 32-cm.) baking dish
- Step 2
- Add the pasta and the chicken to the baking dish and mix to coat pasta and chicken with soup. Top with remaining soup and broccoli; sprinkle with cheese.
- Step 3
- Bake for 30 min. or until soup is bubbling and top is golden brown.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.