- Preheat oven to 400°F (200ºC). Arrange bacon slices in single layer on a parchment-lined 17 X 12-in. (43 x 30-cm) rimmed baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 min. until bacon crisps around edges. Drain on paper towel-lined plate. Set aside. Remove all but 2 tbsp (30 mL) fat from baking sheet.
- Toss together potatoes, cheese, oil and salt. Scatter in even layer on baking sheet. Bake 15 min. until potatoes are begin to turn tender and golden.
- With back of spoon, make 4 indents in potato mixture. Crack eggs into indents. Roughly chop bacon and sprinkle over eggs and potato mixture. Bake 8 to 10 min. until potatoes are tender, bacon is crispy, egg whites are just set and yolks are still slightly runny (or to desired doneness).
- Arrange grape tomatoes and avocado on top. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
• Substitute Monterey Jack cheese with Cheddar cheese.
• Serve with a drizzle of sour cream.