In-store marinated, ready-to-cook salmon makes your dinner easy
Our pre-marinated and ready-to-cook Canadian Atlantic Salmon assortment offers convenient dinner solutions in exciting flavours you must try. Our beautifully marbled, orange-fleshed Canadian Atlantic Salmon is perfect for grilling, pan searing, roasting or smoking. Pick up your family’s favourites—or mix and match for different tastes—and pair with simple sides for an easy weeknight dinner.
Our Marinade Flavours:
Cook It Your Way
Pan fry, roast or grill, it's up to you. Frying and grilling only take about 10 min. and roasting about 20 min. Fish is cooked when the fillet looks opaque, flakes easily and reaches an internal temperature of 70°C (158°F) at its thickest point. Here’s how to get tasty results every time, any way you cook it:
- Pan-fry:On medium, heat a generous drizzle of oil in a non-stick frypan. Place fish fillets, skin-side up, into pan to just briefly brown the fillet, but don't cook it through. Flip over using a large spatula and tongs. Increase heat to medium-high and cook until fish reaches doneness. Want it cooked faster? Cover the pan with a lid. For crisper skin, fry without the lid.
- Roast:Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F). Drizzle oil onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Place fish, skin-side down. Roast to doneness.
- BBQ:Clean and grease grill. Preheat BBQ to between 180°C and 200°C (350°F and 400°F). Place fish, skin-side down, onto grill. BBQ, without flipping, until fish is cooked. If you have a flat wire basket with closure, grease the basket, sandwich the fish inside. Flip basket a couple times during
grilling to cook fish quickly.
5 Easy Steps to Perfect Cedar Planked Salmon
Get everything you need in one package for a salmon showstopper! A top-quality salmon fillet, flavoursome choice of marinades, plus a premium cedar plank for a delicious hit of smoke.
- Before grilling, soak the cedar plank in water at least 30 min. or overnight.
- While the plank soaks, place the salmon in a large baking dish, skin-side down. Spread the marinade over the fish. Cover and chill.
- To grill, place the plank on the BBQ directly over medium heat, between 180°C and 200°C (350°F and 400°F). When the wood begins to lightly smoke, place the marinated salmon, skin-side down, onto the plank. Close the BBQ lid.
- Cook about 10 to 12 min., checking occasionally, or until fillet turns opaque, flakes easily and, on a digital thermometer, reaches an internal temperature of 70°C (158°F) at its thickest point. The plank will char.
- Remove the planked salmon from the grill. Let it rest 5 to 10 min. The cooked fish will lift away easily from the skin for serving.