- Prep Time
- 30 mins
- Total Time
- 30 mins
- Serves 4
- Sterling silver striploin steak
- Asparagus, trimmed
- Red new potatoes, small
- Grape tomatoes, washed and halved (20)
- Baby Arugula salad (1 pkg)
- Sun-dried Tomato & Oregano Dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1
- Grill seasoned steaks to desired doneness. Let the steaks rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Step 2
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add asparagus and cook 6 to 8 minutes, until almost tender. Immediately plunge cooked asparagus into cold water; when cool, drain and set aside.
- Step 3
- Trim and cut the new red potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Cook in salted water until tender. Drain and set aside to cool. When cool, toss with 1/4 cup (60 mL) sun-dried tomato dressing and season to taste. Set aside.
- Step 4
- Toss the asparagus and tomatoes with 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the sun-dried tomato dressing. Divide the vegetables, including the potatoes, among 4 dinner plates.
- Step 5
- Slice the steaks and divide among the 4 dinner plates.
- Step 6
- Toss the arugula with remainder of the sun-dried tomato dressing about 2 tbsp (30 mL), and place on side of plate or on top of the steak.
To add a punch of flavour to your steak: in a bowl whisk together 1 cup (250 mL) 3 Peppercorn with Brandy Barbecue Sauce, 2 tbsp (30 mL) Brandy, 2 tbsp (30 mL Worcestershire Sauce, 1/4 cup (60 mL) water, 4 garlic cloves finely
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 34 g
- 38 g
- 28 g