- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 10 mins
- Serves 4
- Ice cubes
- Fresh lemon juice
- Ripe peaches, peeled cut in half and pit removed (or use 8 oz. canned peaches, drained)
- Honey or syrup from drained canned peaches
- Chilled Sparkling White Grape Juice or Sparkling Red Grape Juice
- Fresh mint
- Step 1
- In a blender, combine ice, lemon juice, peaches and honey. Blend until smooth.
- Step 2
- Pour cold peach purée into 4 champagne glasses. Add chilled sparkling grape juice or prosecco sparkling wine (if using). Garnish each with a berry and sprig of mint.
You could also try Prosecco sparkling wine.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 21 g
- 1 g
- 8 mg