- Prep Time
- 15 mins
- Total Time
- 1 h
- Serves 8
- Sweet potatoes, peeled (about 2 lb/900g)
- Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled (about 3 lb/1.35 kg)
- 1 1/2
- Chicken stock
- Red Onion, Cranberry & Apricot Confit
- First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- 1 1/2
- 4 Year Old Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Fresh chives, chopped
- Each salt and pepper
- Step 1
- Slice sweet and Yukon Gold potatoes thinly, about 1/8” (3 mm), and place in a large bowl. Toss together potatoes, 3/4 of the chopped chives, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Step 2
- Lightly oil a glass baking dish. Spread out half of the potato mixture and pour confit on top of potatoes.
- Step 3
- Top with remaining potatoes and pour chicken stock over mixture. Cover dish with foil and bake at 375º F (190º C) until potatoes are tender and liquid is absorbed – about 45 minutes.
- Step 4
- Remove foil and sprinkle on shredded cheese. Return dish to the oven and broil until cheese is golden and bubbly – about 2 minutes.
- Step 5
- Garnish with remaining chopped chives and serve.
Conseil : En faire une boisson pour adultes, en y ajoutant 250 mL (1/2 tasse) de gin.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 5 g
- 37 g
- 7 g