- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 30 mins
- Serves 32
- Frozen puff pastry, thawed (397 g)
- Roasted Red Pepper & Feta Dip Mix
- Green onions, minced (optional)
- Step 1
- Roll one piece of pastry on a lightly floured surface into a 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick square. Repeat with second piece of pastry.
- Step 2
- Blend dip mix with the green onion (if using) in a small bowl; spread evenly over one pastry square. Top with the second square; gently crimp the edges to seal.
- Step 3
- Cut filled pastry in half lengthwise; slice each half into strips 1/2-inch (1 cm) wide by 3 inches (8 cm) long. Twist each strip several times. Arrange on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes to firm up pastry. Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- Step 4
- Bake twists, turning once, for 20 minutes or until crisp and golden. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 3 g
- 5 g
- 1 g