- Total Time
- 5 mins
- Tea bags Peppermint Herbal Tea
- Large mint leaves
- Pure Natural Liquid Honey
- Boiling water
- Step 1
- Place tea bags, mint leaves and honey into a warmed teapot or divide between individual warmed glass mugs.
- Step 2
- Pour boiling water over and steep 3 to 5 minutes (depending on how strong you like your tea). Remove tea bags.
- Step 3
- Gently stir and garnish with mint sprigs.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 6 g