- Prep Time
- 15 mins
- Total Time
- 25 mins
- Day-old focaccia bread
- First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Medium zucchini, sliced 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick
- Asparagus, trimmed
- Grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Goat’s Milk Cheese Crumbles
- Fresh basil leaves
- Step 1
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Step 2
- Cut focaccia into 1/2-inch (1 cm) wide fingers. Toss with 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil and a pinch each salt and pepper. Grill until crisp, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from heat.
- Step 3
- Toss zucchini in 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil and a pinch each salt and pepper. Grill in a grill basket until lightly charred, about 1 minute per side. Remove from heat.
- Step 4
- Toss asparagus in 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil. Grill until tender-crisp and lightly charred, about 4 to 5 minutes, turning as needed.
- Step 5
- Slice zucchini and asparagus into bite-sized pieces and toss in a large bowl with tomatoes and vinaigrette.
- Step 6
- Cut focaccia into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces, add to salad along with basil leaves and cheese crumbles. Toss and finish with a drizzle of olive oil.
To add protein to this salad, try adding grilled prosciutto or pancetta to the salad just before serving for a crisp and savoury contrast to the sweet tender veggies.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 21 g
- 57 g
- 15 g