- very easy
- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Cooking Time
- 1 h
- Total Time
- 1 h 20 m
- 4 cups
- vanilla ice cream
- 1 L
- graham cracker pie shell (available in baking aisle)
- 3 cups
- thawed frozen berries (or 2 cups/500 mL fresh berries such as blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries)
- 750 mL
- 1/4 cup
- icing sugar, or to taste
- 60 mL
- mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Step 1
- Leave ice cream at room temperature about 15 min., or until soft enough to easily press with back of spoon. Working quickly, scoop ice cream into pie shell, pressing and spreading to edges and slightly mounding in the middle. (Don’t worry if the shell crumbles a bit, it will hold together once frozen.) Cover and freeze until solid, minimum 1 hr., or overnight.
- Step 2
- Stir icing sugar into berries.
- Step 3
- Cut ice cream pie into wedges and plate. Top slices with berry mixture. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
- • Salted Caramel Truffle - chocolate ice cream, caramel syrup , Himalayan pink salt
- • Banana Split - vanilla ice cream, with sliced banana, chocolate syrup, maraschino cherry
- • Red & White - strawberry ice cream, fresh strawberries, toasted shredded coconut
- • Black Forest - chocolate ice cream, halved pitted fresh cherries, whipped cream, chocolate shavings
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.