- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 20 mins
- Tuscan Thin Crust Pizza, baked according to package directions
- Italian parsley leaves
- Torn basil leaves
- 1/2-inch (1 cm) pieces fresh chives
- Toscana PGI Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Step 1
- Cut pizza into 1-inch (2.5 cm) squares and arrange on a platter.
- Step 2
- Combine parsley, basil, chives, oil and vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top each pizza square with a pinch of herb mixture.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 8 g
- 15 g
- 7 g