- Total Time
- 10 mins
- Roasted Garlic Bruschetta Topping
- Fresh basil
- Flame Roasted Red Pepper Tapenade
- Garden Vegetable Cocktail
- White wine vinegar
- First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Step 1
- Drain 1-1/2 tubs of bruschetta topping. Remove basil leaves from stems, reserving some of the small leaves for garnish.
- Step 2
- Place drained bruschetta topping, large basil leaves, tapenade, vegetable cocktail, vinegar and oil in blender. Blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- Step 3
- To serve, garnish with remaining basil leaves, remaining bruschetta topping and a little drizzle of olive oil.
Taste and season gazpacho just before serving as chilling will subdue the flavour.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 16 g
- 20 g
- 4 g