- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Cooking Time
- 30 mins
- Total Time
- 50 mins
- Approx. 24 strawberries
- 1 pkg
- (1 lb/500 g) strawberries, leaves or stems on (about 24 strawberries)
- 6 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 175 g
- 2 oz
- white chocolate, finely chopped
- 60 g
- Step 1
- Pat strawberries dry with paper towel.
- Step 2
- Place semi-sweet chocolate in heat-safe bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water for 5 min., or until chocolate can be stirred (Note: Chocolate pieces can retain shapes even when completely melted; stir to loosen. Avoid scorching.)
- Step 3
- Holding onto leaves or stems, dip each strawberry into melted chocolate. Let excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place berries on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate 15 min., or until chocolate hardens.
- Step 4
- Place white chocolate into microwaveable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM power, stirring every 30 sec. for 1 to 2 min. or until smooth and melted. Dip fork into melted white chocolate and drizzle over dipped strawberries to create "stripey" effect. Place berries back in refrigerator 15 min. to set white chocolate.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.