- Prep Time
- 2 mins
- Total Time
- 5 mins
- Thick-cut raisin bread
- Brie Double Creme Cheese, thinly sliced
- Ripe peach, peeled (if desired) and thinly sliced
- 100% Pure Maple Syrup (approx.)
- Softened butter
- Step 1
- Preheat Compliments Culinaire Panini Grill to high. Lay bread on clean work surface. Spread cheese slices, overlapping if necessary, over two slices of bread. Spread peach slices over cheese. Drizzle cheese and fruit evenly with maple syrup.
- Step 2
- Top each stack with one of the remaining pieces of bread. Spread butter evenly over the outside of each sandwich.
- Step 3
- Place sandwiches on panini grill. Close lid and cook for 2 minutes or until bread is well toasted and cheese is melted. Serve with extra maple syrup on the side.
Chilled brie cheese is easier to slice.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 16 g
- 51 g
- 12 g