- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 15 mins
- Large flatbread, such as focaccia
- First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- Roasted Garlic Bruschetta Topping
- Goat’s Milk Cheese Crumbles
- Freshly torn fresh basil
- Step 1
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Step 2
- Slice flatbread in half horizontally. Brush each cut side with olive oil. Place cut side down on grill and cook until crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Step 3
- Flip breads over, top each with 1 tub of bruschetta topping, then sprinkle with cheese crumbles. Close lid and cook until heated through, about 4 minutes.
- Step 4
- Remove to large wooden board. Season with pepper, basil and a drizzle of olive oil. Cut into wedges.
Goûter et assaisonner le gaspacho juste avant de le servir, car la réfrigération peut en atténuer le goût.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 12 g
- 9 g
- 4 g