- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 30 mins
- 1/4 cup
- raspberry or strawberry jam, divided
- 60 mL
- 1/3 cup
- dark or milk chocolate chips, divided
- 75 mL
- thawed frozen mini tart shells in foil dishes
- egg, well beaten
- metal or soaked wooden skewers
- Step 1
- Preheat lightly oiled grill to low. Add 1 tsp (5 mL) of the jam and a pinch of the chocolate chips to each tart shell. Using a pastry brush, brush some of the egg around edge of each tart shell.
- Step 2
- Lay skewer across the top of each tart shell. Fold shell and foil dish in half to envelop the skewer, leaving a short bit of skewer poking out at one end.
- Step 3
- Place the pops on the grill – ensuring heat is at minimum – place flat bottoms of foil dishes onto grill. Close lid and grill until exposed pastry edges are golden and some jam has started to bubble out, 10 to 13 min. Serve with foil dishes attached.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.