- Cut turkey cutlets into small, thin strips.
- Combine turkey strips with oil in a 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir constantly until turkey is lightly browned but still slightly pink in center (cut to test), about 2 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer turkey to a plate and set aside.
- To frying pan, add frozen vegetables, stewed tomatoes and their juices, and Italian seasoning.
- Cook over high heat, stirring often, until vegetables are tender to bite and most of the liquid has evaporated, about 6 minutes.
- Return turkey to pan and stir just until turkey is hot, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve over hot cooked rice.
Offer hot, cooked brown rice instead of white for an easy way to increase your whole grain and fiber intake.