- Marinate Time
- 25 mins
- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 30 mins
- 2 tbsp
- Sensations Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 can
- Diced Tomatoes with Garlic and Olive Oil
- 14.5 ounces
- 1/2 cup
- Compliments Mammoth Olives, drained and sliced crosswise
- 11/4 pounds
- frozen Tilapia (4 fillets), thawed
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Step 2
- In a 12-inch nonstick frying pan, combine onion, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste over medium-high heat.
- Step 3
- Stir often until onion is lightly browned, 5-7 minutes.
- Step 4
- Add tomatoes (with juice) and olives.
- Step 5
- Increase heat to high and cook, stirring often, until juices evaporate and mixture has thickened, 3-4 minutes.
- Step 6
- Pat tilapia dry between paper towels.
- Step 7
- Arrange fish in a single layer in a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Step 8
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Step 9
- Spoon sauce mixture evenly over fish.
- Step 10
- Bake until tilapia flakes easily and is no longer translucent in thickest part (cut to test), 12-15 minutes.
- Step 11
- Carefully transfer fish and sauce to plates with a spatula and serve.
Tilapia Tip: Don’t forget to take the tilapia out of the freezer and transfer to the refrigerator the night before so that it can thaw overnight and be ready to cook at dinnertime.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.