- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 30 mins
- salmon fillets (5 oz/150 g each)
- 3 tbsp
- olive oil, divided
- 45 mL
- salt and white pepper to taste
- leek, pale green and white parts only, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup
- lemon juice
- 60 mL
- 1 1/2 tsp
- chopped fresh tarragon (or 1/2 tsp/2 mL dried)
- 7 mL
- 1 cup
- 35% whipping cream
- 250 mL
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Place salmon on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush salmon with 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake 15 min., or until fish is cooked through.
- Step 2
- Meanwhile, place remaining oil in skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and cook until tender, about 5 min. Stir in lemon juice and tarragon. Simmer until lemon juice is almost cooked off. Add the cream and simmer until lightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3
- Plate fish and spoon sauce on top to serve.
Substitute white wine for the lemon juice.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.