- Marinate Time
- 15 mins
- Prep Time
- 15 mins
- Total Time
- 30 mins
- 4 cups
- shredded, cooked turkey or chicken from Signature Cafe® Roasted Turkey Breast or Whole Roasted Chicken
- 11/2 cups
- Sensations Shredded Tex Mex Cheese
- 11/4 cups
- Lucerne® Sour Cream
- flour tortillas (soft taco size, about 8 in. diameter)
- 1/2 cup
- Sensations Salsa Verde
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, mix together turkey, 1/2 cup cheese, and 1/2 cup sour cream until blended. Lay one tortilla out on a flat surface.
- Step 2
- Spoon 1/6 of the filling into center of tortilla; roll tortilla around filling,leaving ends open.
- Step 3
- Transfer filled tortilla to a lightly greased 9 by 12-inch baking dish. Repeat to use remaining filling and tortillas.
- Step 4
- Arrange filledtortillas in a single layer, side by side, in baking dish.In another bowl, mix together remaining sour cream and salsa verde.
- Step 5
- Spoon evenly over tortillas. Top with remaining cheese. Bake until enchiladas are browned and bubbling, 15-20 minutes.
- Step 6
- To serve, use a spatula to lift enchiladas onto plates.
Healthier Alternative: For a lighter version, use Lucerne® Light Sour Cream, Lucerne® 2% Milk and fat-free tortillas.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.