- Preheat oven to375°F. In a 12-inch nonstick frying pan, combine onion,oil, poultry seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste over medium high heat.
- Cook, stirring often, until onion is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add peas and carrots to pan and cook until vegetables are tender crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour over vegetables and stir over the heat for 1 minute.Gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Simmer 1 minute, stirring often.
- Mix in pasta sauce and chicken; stir until hot. Spoon mixture into a deep 10-inch pie plate.
- Arrange biscuits over filling in a single layer and place pie plate on a rimmed baking sheet to catch drips.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown and filling is bubbling, 15-17 minutes. To serve, spoon into bowls or onto plates.
Healthier Alternative: To lower the fat content, use reduced fat biscuits and Lucerne® Low-fat Milk.