- Marinate Time
- 10 mins
- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 15 mins
- 1 pound
- turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tbsp
- Sensations Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- 1 bag
- Compliments Frozen Vegetable Blend Parisian Style
- 16 ounces
- 1 can
- Compliments Stewed Italian Style Tomatoes
- 14.5 ounces
- 2 tsp
- Compliments Italian Seasoning
- Hot, cooked Complimetns Long Grian Rice
- Step 1
- Cut turkey cutlets into small, thin strips.
- Step 2
- Combine turkey strips with oil in a 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat.
- Step 3
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Step 4
- Stir constantly until turkey is lightly browned but still slightly pink in center (cut to test), about 2 minutes.
- Step 5
- With a slotted spoon, transfer turkey to a plate and set aside.
- Step 6
- To frying pan, add frozen vegetables, stewed tomatoes and their juices, and Italian seasoning.
- Step 7
- Cook over high heat, stirring often, until vegetables are tender to bite and most of the liquid has evaporated, about 6 minutes.
- Step 8
- Return turkey to pan and stir just until turkey is hot, about 1 minute.
- Step 9
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve over hot cooked rice.
Offer hot, cooked brown rice instead of white for an easy way to increase your whole grain and fiber intake.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.