- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 15 mins
- London Broil (about 2 pounds), fat trimmed
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup
- Tuscan Style Basil Herb Salad Dressing
- 1 package
- Compliments Organic Fresh Basil Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp
- finely grated lemon peel (yellow part only)
- Step 1
- Preheat oven broiler to high heat.
- Step 2
- Season meat to taste with salt and pepper.
- Step 3
- Lay meat on a broiler pan.
- Step 4
- Brush top with half of the salad dressing.
- Step 5
- Broil meat 4-6 inches from heat until top is well browned, 5-7 minutes.
- Step 6
- Turn meat over, brush with remaining salad dressing, and continue broiling until browned and meat is done to your liking, about 5 more minutes for rare.
- Step 7
- Transfer meat to a carving board and let stand 5 minutes.
- Step 8
- Slice meat across the grain into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Step 9
- Arrange slices on a serving platter.
- Step 10
- Mix together basil and lemon peel.
- Step 11
- Sprinkle over meat and serve immediately.
You can save a bit of fat by substituting Balsamic Red Wine Fat Free Salad Dressing for the Tuscan Style Basil Herb Dressing.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.