- Marinate Time
- 10 mins
- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 20 mins
- pre-baked pizza crust
- 14 ounces
- 1/2 cup
- Creamy Parmesan & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 2 tsp
- Compliments Organic Oregano, minced
- 6 ounces
- grilled chicken breast strips, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup
- oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup
- pitted, sliced kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces
- Compliments Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. In a small bowl, mix together pasta sauce and oregano. Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Step 2
- Sprinkle pizza evenly with chicken, tomatoes, olives, and feta. Bake pizza until hot and sizzling, about 10 minutes.
- Step 3
- Let stand 1 minute then cut into wedges and serve.
For an easy way to boost your fiber intake, use a whole grain pizza crust.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.