- Marinate Time
- 15 mins
- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 25 mins
- 3/4 cup
- Compliments Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup
- julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- cloves garlic
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 pounds
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Sensations Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp
- Step 1
- Combine mayonnaise, dried tomatoes, and garlic in a blender or food processor. Mix until smooth.
- Step 2
- Spoon into a small serving bowl and keep chilled until serving time.
- Step 3
- Place chicken between sheets of waxed paper or plastic wrap. With a heavy mallet, pound chicken until it is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Step 4
- Remove and discard paper or wrap. Season chicken to taste with salt and pepper.
- Step 5
- Heat half the oil in a 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat. Add half the chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until chicken is browned andno longer pink in center (cut to test), 6-8 minutes.
- Step 6
- Transfer to a serving platter and keep warm. Repeat to cook remaining chicken in remaining oil. Serve immediately. Offer aioli to add to chicken to taste
Healthier Alternative: Watching your calories? Use Compliments Light Mayonnaise for a lighter version.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.