Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza
2-3 Compliments Balance Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 18-oz. bottle Sensations No Limits BBQ Sauce
4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
1/2 red onion, diced
1 package garlic naan bread
2 8-oz. packages Sensations Shredded Italian Cheese Blend
2-3 green onions, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Place on a hot grill. Cook chicken breasts approximately 8-10 minutes on each side over medium high heat.
- Baste each side with BBQ sauce 2-3 minutes before removing from grill.
- Set aside until ready to use.
- Chop the tomatoes and onions while chicken is cooking. Set aside.
- Slice or dice the grilled BBQ chicken.
- Reduce the grill temperature to medium.
- Spread a thin layer of BBQ sauce over one side of the naan.
- Top BBQ sauce with 4 oz. of Italian cheese blend, then evenly distribute BBQ grilled chicken over each pizza.
- Finish topping pizzas with tomatoes and red onions.
- Place pizzas on grill and close lid. Cook pizzas for approximately 8–10 minutes or until naan is heated and cheese is melted.
- Remove pizzas from grill, add green onions and serve.