- very easy
- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 15 mins
- 6 - 8
- roasted red peppers, cut in wide strips
- 10 to 14 oz
- green and black olives
- 300 to 400 g
- canned artichoke hearts, halved
- dolmades (stuffed grape leaves), halved
- slices Genoa salami
- slices prosciutto, each cut in half
- small piece country-style or pepper paté
- 7 oz
- provolone cheese, sliced or cubed
- 200 g
- pieces bocconcini cheese, sliced in thick rounds
- Step 1
- Place roasted peppers and olives in 2 separate small dishes; set on large platter. Arrange other ingredients around platter decoratively. Serve at room temperature with assorted sliced breads.
Add other ready-to-eat or quick-cook items such as smoked oysters or mussels, marinated cooked prawns, or grilled eggplant.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.