- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 35 mins
- Serves 30
- Refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- Extra lean turkey meatballs
- Fresh cranberry sauce
- Organic baby spinach
- Brie double cream cheese, thinly sliced
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C). Open and separate biscuit dough into 10 pieces as directed. Pinch each piece of dough in thirds (don't roll) to make 3 mini buns from each piece (for a total of 3 small buns). Place on parchment paper-lined baking tray, lightly brush each with water and sprinkle with 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) sesame seeds. Bake until golden and cooked through, about 10 min; let cool.
- Step 2
- At the same time in oven, cook 30 meatballs according to package directions, 12 to 15 min., turning halfway through cooking time. While still hot, toss meatballs with 1/2 cup (125 mL) cranberry sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 3
- Cut each bun in half. Spoon a little cranberry sauce on each bun bottom, top with 3 spinach leaves folded in half and a small slice of brie cheese. Top each with a meatball, cap with bun top and secure with a small bamboo or wooden skewer.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.