- very easy
- Prep Time
- 20 mins
- Total Time
- 35 mins
- Step 1
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth. Add egg and sugar and whisk until smooth, about 1 min. Let stand while making filling.
- Step 2
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together strawberries, figs and honey. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 min. Remove from heat, crush strawberries with a fork and add balsamic vinegar. Cover to keep warm.
- Step 3
- Heat a 10-inch (25 cm) nonstick skillet over medium heat. Melt butter and oil together in microwave for 30 sec.; stir to blend. When pan is hot, coat it with the oil-butter mixture using a brush or folded paper towel. Pour 1/3 cup (75 mL) batter in pan and swirl pan to coat thinly.
- Step 4
- Cook until bottom is golden and edges start to curl, about 1 min. Using a heat-resistant spatula, flip over and cook other side, about 30 sec. Remove to a platter; cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Step 5
- Spread 2 tbsp (30 mL) strawberry mixture over half a crêpe. Fold crêpe in half; fold again to form a triangle. Repeat with remaining crêpes and top each with 1 tbsp (15 mL) strawberry mixture. Serve each crêpe with 1/4 cup (60 mL) vanilla ice cream.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.