- Prep Time
- 14 mins
- Total Time
- 20 mins
- Frozen uncooked Uncookied Colossal Freshwater Shrimp (8/10), defrosted and peeled with tail left on
- First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin 100% Olive Oil
- Lemon juice
- Smoked or sweet paprika
- Dry cured chorizo sausage, sliced into 18 pieces, 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick
- Small wooden skewers, soaked in water 1 hour
- Step 1
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high and lightly oil grill.
- Step 2
- Toss shrimp with oil, lemon juice, paprika and pepper.
- Step 3
- Hold a slice of chorizo in the curve of a shrimp and insert skewer completely through shrimp and chorizo to secure. Repeat with remaining shrimp and chorizo.
- Step 4
- Grill until shrimp are firm and opaque, about 3 minutes per side.
Si la poignée du poêlon est en plastique, l'envelopper d'aluminium.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
- 4 g
- 8 g