- Beat whipping cream with electric mixer until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In separate bowl, beat together cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Beat in lemon curd and 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon zest until blended. Fold in yogourt and reserved whipped cream.
- Divide into 8 small serving glasses (each serving is 1/2 cup/125 mL). Chill 4 hr. or up to overnight. Garnish with blueberries and lemon zest to serve.
• Substitute cream cheese with mascarpone cheese.
• Serve with cookie on the side for dipping.
• Serve any leftovers as a dip with fresh fruit