- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 15 mins
- Sensations by Compliments Deluxe Hamburger Buns, split
- 3 tbsp
- Sensations by Compliments Spirited Mickie Sweet & Tangy Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- 45 mL
- tomato, sliced into 6 rounds
- yellow pepper, seeded and diced
- 1½ cup
- shredded Comté or Swiss cheese, divided (approx. 6 oz/175 g)
- 375 mL
- ¼ cup
- finely chopped fresh basil
- 60 mL
Spread barbecue sauce on cut-sides of the 6 bun halves. Top with tomato, yellow pepper and cheese.
Place buns directly on grill preheated to medium-low. Grill with lid closed about 5 min., or until cheese has melted and buns are toasted. Sprinkle basil on top before serving.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.