- Heat cast-iron skillet set over medium-high grill. Neatly stack provolone slices, using all slices in package. Holding the cheese stack together, dip top and bottom of the stack in flour.
- Place stack in centre of hot skillet. Sprinkle with half the oregano or parsley and half the chili flakes. Cook 2 min. until cheese on bottom starts to brown. Carefully flip over the stack, keeping it intact. Close the barbecue lid; cook about 2 min., or until bottom browns and cheese begins to ooze.
- Sprinkle with remaining herbs, chili flakes and lemon juice. Serve while warm as spread on baguette slices.
• Substitute fresh oregano with 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried.
• Serve with Red Chimichurri sauce.