- Heat oil in large high-sided skillet or large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion, pepper, chipotle, garlic and Tex-Mex seasoning 5 to 7 min. until onion is softened. Stir in tomatoes and beans; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook about 10 min., or until thickened.
- In large slow cooker (4.5 to 6 L capacity), layer 1/4 bean mixture, 1/3 tortilla wedges and 1/3 cheese. Repeat layers twice more; top with remaining bean mixture. Cover and cook on LOW setting 3 hr. until sauce is simmering and cheese is melted.
- Use a spoon to make 8 little divots in the sauce. Crack an egg into each divot. Cover and cook on LOW setting 30 min. until egg whites are set and yolks are soft-cooked; or cook to preferred doneness. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with guacamole.
- Substitute mixed beans with black beans or pinto beans.
- Chipotles in adobo sauce are sold in cans or jars and can be found in the international aisle.