- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons of the oil and the rosemary.
- Arrange salmon in a single layer in a lightly oiled baking pan. Sprinkle to taste with salt and pepper then brush with rosemary oil.
- Bake until salmon is no longer translucent but is still moistlooking in center, 15-20 minutes.
- While salmon bakes, mix together the remaining oil, the lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl.
- Add arugula and cheese and toss to mix. Divide mixture among 4-6 dinner plates.
- When salmon is done, slide a spatula between skin and meat and lift salmon off baking pan, leaving skin behind.
- Transfer salmon to plates, arranging it on top of arugula. Serve immediately.
Leftover Smarts: Save the remaining fresh rosemary to use in the Osso Bucco Chicken recipe and the parmesan to use in the Spring Minestrone recipe.