- Preheat oven to 325°F (160ºC). Place almond flour, walnuts, flax meal baking powder and salt in food processor; pulse to combine. Add egg, rosemary and oil; pulse until mixture forms a ball.
- Place dough ball between 2 large sheets parchment paper (about 16 x 12-in./40 x 30-cm) and roll to 1/8-in. (3-mm) thickness. Lift dough -- still inside both parchment sheets -- onto baking sheet. Remove top sheet of parchment. Leaving dough on bottom parchment, use a pizza cutter to score dough into 2-in. (5 cm) squares.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. until crackers are set and golden around edges. Turn oven off; leave door ajar and let crackers continue to crisp in oven 10 min. Cool completely on wire rack. Break into squares. Store in airtight container.
• Serve crackers on cheese tray. Delicious with aged Cheddar cheese and Serrano ham.
• Freeze dough for up to 3 months.
• Crackers will keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days