- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini, onion, 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper; cook about 5 min. until tender. Transfer mixture to large bowl; reserve 2 tbsp (30 mL) for garnish.
- Meanwhile, place corn kernels in saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil then immediately reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 2 to 3 min. until tender. Drain corn; reserve 2 tbsp (30 mL) for garnish.
- Add 2 cups (500 mL) corn kernels to the large bowl of zucchini and onion mixture. Toss with 1 tbsp (15 mL) flour to coat. Set aside.
- In blender, puree remaining corn kernels (excluding garnish) with 1/2 cup (125 mL) cream. Transfer to large bowl; whisk in remaining flour, cream, salt and pepper, eggs, chives and paprika. Fold in flour-coated corn, zucchini, onion mixture. Scrape into greased 8 x 8-in. (20 x 20-cm) baking dish.
- Bake 50 to 55 min. until puffed and set. Cool slightly. Garnish with reserved corn, zucchini and onion to serve.
-To remove corn kernels from a corn cob, firmly hold cob upright in a bowl. Use a sharp knife to make long downward strokes along the cob, separating the kernels from the cob.
- Substitute frozen corn for fresh.