- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together maple syrup, soy sauce, mustard, and vinegar until well blended; set aside.
- Season pork all over with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a 14‑inch frying pan or sauté pan over high heat.
- Add pork and cook until undersides are seared, about 3 minutes; vent stove as meat may splatter.
- Turn pork over and cook to sear other sides, 2-3 more minutes.
- Transfer pork to a baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Spoon half the maple syrup mixture evenly over pork and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
- Spoon remaining syrup mixture over pork and continue baking until pork is just barely pink in center of thickest part (150°F), 3-5 more minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter or cutting board and let meat rest 5 minutes before carving.
- Spoon pan juices over meat and serve.
Life for Leftovers
Thinly slice any leftover pork and pile it onto slices of your favourite Artisan bread. Top with shredded Fresh Swiss Cheese and broil open face until toasted.