- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together muffin mix, milk, and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in frozen corn and cheese until well blended.
- Pour into a well greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake until bread is browned and firm when gently pressed in center, about 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- A few minutes before bread is done, melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add pork chops and cook, turning once, until chops are lightly browned and heated through, 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with warm cornbread cut into squares.
Healthier Alternative :For a lower-fat cornbread, substitute low fat milk and 2% Milk.