- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Melt 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Sauté mushrooms, leek, garlic, rosemary and 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper 6 to 8 min. until mushrooms are golden and tender. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, place turkey breast on cutting board. At the thinner side of the breast, cut in horizontally -- but not all the way through -- to open it up like a book. Lay the breast open between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound with meat mallet or rolling pin to 1/2-in. (1-cm) thickness.
- Spread mushroom filling evenly over turkey, leaving a 1-in. (2.5-cm) border. Arrange slices of Brie on top of filling. Tightly roll turkey into a log – with he grain running along its length -- tucking in the edges as you roll to enclose the filling. Secure with butcher’s twine. Coat with remaining butter. Season with remaining salt and pepper.
- Place turkey roll in small roasting pan fitted with rack. Roast turkey 45 to 50 min. or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Remove turkey from pan. Tent with foil and let rest 15 min.
- Meanwhile, combine cherries, red wine, honey and shallot in medium saucepan set over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 25 to 30 min. until thick and syrupy. Stir in mustard; cool. Slice turkey and serve with cherry sauce.
• Substitute cherries with pitted plums or blackberries.
• Call ahead to your local store to order boneless, skinless turkey breast.