- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, gently mix together beef, sausage,eggs, and bread crumbs until evenly blended.
- Divide mixture into 10 equal portions.
- Shape each into a small loaf and place in a single layer in a large rimmed baking sheet or pan.
- Spoon marinara sauce even over the loaves.
- Bake meatloaves for 20-22 minutes, or until meat is browned and no longer pink in the center (cut to test).
- Sprinkle cheese equally over the tops of the loaves and continue baking until cheese melts and bubbles, about 3 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven, use a spatula to transfer to individual plates, and serve.
The recipe here makes 10 individual meatloaves. If you don’t wish to bake all of them at once, wrap the extra raw meatloaves tightly in plastic wrap and freeze. When you’re ready to bake them, unwrap frozen meatloaves, place in a baking pan (do not thaw first), and bake as directed, adding 15-20 minutes to total baking time.