- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Crush cookies into coarse crumbs by either pulsing in a food processor or placing cookies in a large re-sealable plastic bag and crushing with rolling pin. Set aside.
- Place popped popcorn in large bowl. Working quickly, drizzle with melted white chocolate, tossing to coat popcorn. Sprinkle with crushed cookies; continue tossing to coat.
- Spread mixture onto lined baking sheet. Let stand in cool, dry place until chocolate is firm. Break into bite-size chunks. Store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
• To melt chocolate in microwave: Place white chocolate chips into microwave safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM power for 1 to 2 min., stirring every 30 sec., or until melted and smooth.
• To melt chocolate in double-boiler: Place white chocolate chips in heat-safe bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water for 5 min., or until chocolate can be stirred (Chocolate pieces can retain shapes even when completely melted; stir to loosen. Avoid scorching.)
• Add sliced almonds, dried cranberries or dried cherries to coating for crunchy and chewy bits.