- In bowl, mix together coconut flour, baking powder and salt. Add eggs and (cooled to barely warm) coconut oil; mix well. Let batter stand 10 min. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Spoon heaped 2 tbsp (30 mL) batter onto 17 X 12-in. (43 x 30-cm) parchment paper-lined baking sheet; using back of spoon to spread batter into 3 1/2-in. (9-cm) round. Make 8 rounds; leaving at least 1 in. (2.5 cm) space between each round.
- Bake 12 to 15 min., or until set and bottoms are golden.
• Add chopped fresh herbs, garlic or sesame seeds to flat bread batter for extra flavour.
• Top with mixture of chopped tomatoes, onion, basil and olive oil as a flat bread bruschetta.