- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, mix together turkey, 1/2 cup cheese, and 1/2 cup sour cream until blended. Lay one tortilla out on a flat surface.
- Spoon 1/6 of the filling into center of tortilla; roll tortilla around filling,leaving ends open.
- Transfer filled tortilla to a lightly greased 9 by 12-inch baking dish. Repeat to use remaining filling and tortillas.
- Arrange filledtortillas in a single layer, side by side, in baking dish.In another bowl, mix together remaining sour cream and salsa verde.
- Spoon evenly over tortillas. Top with remaining cheese. Bake until enchiladas are browned and bubbling, 15-20 minutes.
- To serve, use a spatula to lift enchiladas onto plates.
Healthier Alternative: For a lighter version, use Lucerne® Light Sour Cream, Lucerne® 2% Milk and fat-free tortillas.