- Combine mayonnaise, dried tomatoes, and garlic in a blender or food processor. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon into a small serving bowl and keep chilled until serving time.
- Place chicken between sheets of waxed paper or plastic wrap. With a heavy mallet, pound chicken until it is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Remove and discard paper or wrap. Season chicken to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat half the oil in a 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat. Add half the chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until chicken is browned andno longer pink in center (cut to test), 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter and keep warm. Repeat to cook remaining chicken in remaining oil. Serve immediately. Offer aioli to add to chicken to taste
Healthier Alternative: Watching your calories? Use Compliments Light Mayonnaise for a lighter version.