- Place a large piece of plastic wrap on work surface.
- Unfold 1 chicken breast near 1 end of plastic.
- Fold other end of plastic over chicken to cover completely.
- Using mallet, pound chicken to .- to 1/3-inch thickness.
- Set cutlet aside in plastic sheet.
- Repeat with remaining chicken breasts and 3 more sheets of plastic wrap.
Place large scoop of flour in shallow dish (such as pie dish).
Beat eggs and parsley in another shallow dish to blend.
Place 2 cups bread crumbs in third shallow dish.
Unwrap 1 chicken cutlet and sprinkle both sideswith salt and pepper.
Coat cutlet completely with fl our, then egg mixture,then bread crumbs.
Transfer cutlet to rimmed baking sheet.
Repeat withremaining chicken cutlets, adding more flour and bread crumbs as needed.
- Melt butter with oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet/sauté pan.
- Add cutlets to skillet. Cook until coating is golden brown and crisp on bottom, about 3 minutes.
- Flip cutlets and sauté until bottoms are browned and chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes longer.
- Transfer chicken to plates with a side of Caesar salad.