Baked Chicken with Creamy Dill Topping
4 Compliments Balance Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
4 teaspoons lemon juice
2/3 cup Plain Compliments Yogurt
3 tablespoons plain Bread Crumbs, divided
1/2 cup plus 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
4 teaspoons chopped Compliments Organics Dill
Salt and pepper to taste
- Place oven rack in top third of oven and preheat to 425°F.
- Place chicken in a baking dish lined with heavy foil. Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together yogurt, 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and dill.
- Then remove chicken from oven and spread yogurt topping over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs and cheese.
- Bake for an additional 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Place under broiler until chicken breasts are golden brown, about 2 minutes.