- Place potatoes in large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil; cook 10 to 12 min. or until just tender but not cooked through. Cool until comfortable enough to handle. Thread onto skewers.
- Keeping vegetables and raw meats separate, drizzle potato skewers, zucchini, onions, asparagus, chicken and pork tenderloin with oil and season with salt.
- Cook chicken and pork tenderloin on grill preheated to medium, 15 to 20 min., turning occasionally, basting with ⅔ cup (150 mL) BBQ sauce near end of cooking. Check that internal temperature of chicken registers 165°F (74°C) and pork registers 160°F (71°C). Rest meats 10 min.
- Meanwhile, grill potato skewers and other vegetables 6 to 8 min., turning occasionally and basting with remaining BBQ sauce, until tender and lightly charred.
- Slice chicken and pork tenderloin. Arrange on serving platter with grilled vegetables.
Use leftovers in sandwiches and salads.